Mold Filling Analysis, Stress Analysis & Troubleshooting
EXPERT ANALYSIS, TROUBLESHOOTING
MOLD FILLING ANALYSIS – Don’t get burned by a low cost or free analysis. Producing pretty pictures is nice but making the correct analysis decision on your expensive mold takes experience, knowledge of plastics, tooling and processing.
We are proud to say that some of our best clients own analysis software and/or can get vendors to do it for free but still decide to use our services because they know that they will get accurate, thorough and non-biased results to satisfy their urgent schedule requirements. Our fee is cheaper than most analysts groups and we stick with the project, run as many iterations as is needed to get it right – at no extra charge.
Mark Rosen, with more than 20 years experience in Mold Filling analysis is a well known expert in this field. He has run 1000’s of analysis, taught training classes and authored 13 month series “The Filling Analyst” in Injection Molding Magazine. All mold filling analysis is run by Mark Rosen with an extensive report provided for each job (not boiler plate stuff the analysis programs can auto output).
A BRIEF SUMMARY OF JUST SOME OF OUR ANALYSIS CAPABILITIES
- Moldflow analysis of thermoplastic, rubber, rigid thermoset and metal molding.
- Full 3D meshing filling/pack/cool/shrink/warp/residual stress and fiber orientation
- Multi-Shot Molding
- Filled Materials
- Analysis of advanced mold cooling including conformal cooling, conductive inserts, specialty baffles
- Detailed cooling studies with comparison of different cooling strategies
- Ability to model thermal effect of insert components (Required for accuracy)
- Analysis of hot runners (valve, sequential, stack molds, multi component)
- Runner Layouts – family molds, and runner size reduction for cost savings
- Ability to simulate shear heating effects (i.e. melt flipper) in multi cavity tools
- Vent analysis
- Analysis of hot/cold thermal cycling of mold
- IC Encapsulation
- Injection Blow Molding
- High Speed and High Cavitation Molding
- Cycle Time Reduction
STRESS ANALYSIS – Performing stress analysis on plastics parts requires unique skills and experience that few analysts possess. We have over 20 years experience in stress analysis for plastics.
TROUBLE SHOOTING – FIXING BAD PARTS – Making the correct decisions to fix problems is vital for getting a program back on schedule and budget. We pride ourselves in our ability to quickly solve product design, tooling and molding problems.
Using our many years of experience along with the latest software analysis programs we can quickly determine the cause of the problem and recommend effective solutions. We understand plastics materials, tooling and processing.
In most cases, we do not need to travel to your site. Please see FAQ section form more details.
CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK