Vendor Sourcing, Support & Validation
DESIGN REVIEW BEFORE RELEASE FOR TOOLING – We know what to look for to insure that you product part design is ready for final release for tool quotes. Finding design flaws at this stage results in improved part quality, reduced lead times and lower part costs. If required, we also offer skilled mold filling, cooling and warpage and stress analysis services.
Vendor and Tool Sourcing – Tool Sourcing (Domestic and Off-Shore) – Using our extensive industry contacts we can assist in helping you located the right vendors for your project. We can save you money while still insuring a high quality tool.
Project Management, Tool Quotes, Tool Build and Validation – We provide assistance and expert review of the tool designs, evaluation of quotes, processing support and other required management support tasks.
Mold Trials and Manufacturing Support – We can travel onsite for support of mold samplings and tool validation runs.
Vendor Support Example:
A large medical device manufacturer completed the design for a bed side patient monitoring system. This program involved almost 40 new molds. A decision was made to have quoting done offshore as well as domestically.
Our tasks were as follows:
- Design review of current parts before release for tooling
- Assist with Material Selection
- Run filling analysis of designs for validation
- Assist with locating domestic and off-shore tool shops for quoting
- Generation of documentation for tool quotes
- Review of tool quotes
- Run filling/ cool and warpage analysis of final tool design
- Supervision of tool build and sampling.
- Validation of tooling and Mold Sampling
Please Contact Us If You Have A Problem For A Free Consultation.
CLICK HERE FOR EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK